Monday, March 28, 2011

Just In

So I didn't think that I would find anything taking a gander at S.com since it's the weekend but I did anyways, cause I'm OCD that way lol :-P And I am SSOoo happy I did cause I found the perfect thing to add to my collection AND its fashion forward.

Sephora is releasing a brand new bag that's electric colored cheetah print!!! It's cute and small for taking your cosmetics with you and comes in four shades. The bag is made of plastic and is clear where there is no print with a zipper top.  Way to go Sephora for thinking and making it plastic cause lets face it, cosmetic bags can get really dirty, yuck.  I was just saying to myself that I need a little bag for carrying around my stuff that I need for the day and here's my answer.
Also their releasing blotting papers made with bamboo and charcoal in the same print and 3 colors to pick.

 

Happy Shopping, and stay sexy friends! <M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts