Sunday, February 6, 2011

New And Hot!

So here's what most of my posts are kinda gonna be about! It's really me looking for the next new and hot best thing that I can find out from the world of cosmetics.  I just kinda can't have enough new, and so I'm going to share what I find out that's new with you so that you know to! :-D

So for this post I'm just going to post small for now about one collection but there could be post that are a little ridiculous :-P cause sometimes that's how I roll...

So the collection is from Make Up For Ever and its called Très Vichy its actually kinda cute with the pink check bow! <3
There's a pair of eyelashes, a palette of diamond powder that you could pick anytime for when you want them but the loose powder is actually going to be a combination of the famous Star Powder and Diamond Powder so that's Exciting to see!

 
So I'm going to have to add the eyelashes to my collection!
I may also want to add the Green color of the Star Diamond Powder depending on how its going to wear.. Fingers crossed!

A friend of mine ends his blog so cute so I think I might think of my own but right now I'm borrowing his :P "Stay Gorgeous  <3"

Here's the lashes to look at with the other products close by.

Let me know if there's any that I should improve on or that you would like to see since this only the second post.. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Mark! Super cute. I'm excited to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts