Thursday, March 24, 2011

New And Hot for Hair 4

OMG look who's arrived at Sephora.com and probably soon at your local Sephora store!!!
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE!!!!
At it no intro to the line with just a few items either. It has 75+ products, so I think the whole line basically.  Plus theres almost 20 mini's that you can try out or travel with! Thats amazing, I remember the first time I was introduce to Bumble and bumble and I loved it but I didn't want to spend the salon price for it.  My hair is going to be in for a treat over the next few weeks as soon as I can get my hands all over these products. *school girl giggle*

Sephora.com also has this wonderful little tool/tab that helps introduce you to the line and pick the products that you would need to do what kind of look that your trying to achieve.  Everything from sexy tousle to slick and crazy texture.  Its going to lots of fun learning about all the products. I'll give an update once I get to know more about the line. :-P in the mean time stay sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts